Tuesday, September 10, 2013

BRAINSSSSSSS!!!!GIVE US BRAINSSS!!

I am a huge horror miovie fan and I knew immediately what this prop reminded me of all these cheesy zombie movies where’s there’s always an army canister full of an unknown gas and yuppers, you Guessed it TAR MAN! that gets opened somehow turning everyone into zombies while tar man shuffles off to well, eat brainsssssssssssss!!


what movie am I taalking about ?. yep you guessed it Return of the Living Dead oh how I love that movie. which leads me to blurbin bout the hunt going on over at  Sn@tch
Sn@tch is having a hunt going on and omg you have to see what Ivey has created. This is what Ivey’s written on her blog


"The Twisted Hunt-Fall has also begun and Sn@tch has the perfect horror carnival ride…a Zombie Carousel of the Living Dead. It has gore and moaning and spinning and poses are included so you can ride while it plays it’s erie song! Click the easel at the front of the store for a hint and news of Sn@tch Twisted Extras. GL finding that little evil spinning box of doom! I didn’t hide it very well lol"









No comments:

Post a Comment